How to see SCNE or PERF settings

Hello - I’m a new RYTM user and I’m exploring features. To get an idea of what one can do with it I’m looking through the presets and trying to figure out how they’re set up. By holding a trigger I can see what locks are set (e.g., on one step the NOTE is +2 or the LEN is longer etc) but I don’t see that it’s possible to see what is being used for scene or performance settings.

For example in preset A01 scene 2 it seems like reverb is augmented and there’s some additional drive, but it would be useful to know where I could see what was being tweaked.

I hope I’m missing something basic. Any clues are appreciated… Thanks!

Hold {SCNE} + choose scene pad that you want to see parameters of.

Hi, thanks!

This seems to change scenes to the pad I select. In the example I gave:

… pads 1 and 3 are blue (I presume because they are also scenes), 2 is light blue because it’s the one currently playing. and pads 5 and 9 are red because they’re affected by the scene. The bottom of the screen reads SCENE: 2 LOCKS: 9 so it appears 9 parameters are affected by this scene. When I want to examine pad 5 I select it with TRK 5, the display temporarily shows SOUND 5 and I can see the settings for that by looking through SRC, FLTR, LFO, etc. By switching between pad 5 and 9 I can see that the TUN and DEC are set differently, and as I switch between scenes I can see on the display the parameters that are modified in the usual inverted display for the modified setting. Something like that!

I think I’m getting it! Thanks for the tip.

And overbridge makes this 1000x easier!