How to Save Pattern to Computer

FYI, C6 wouldn’t install on my Mac running macOS Catalina. I used SysEx Librarian from the Mac App Store and it seemed to work fine.

1 Like

C6 ended with Mojave :frowning:

In wich computer folder, does it export when you make a project backup?

i surely make a mistake, it don’t back up on the computer but on the unit itself & i just see my project with transfer, not the .syx of the backup?

Just in case this is part of your question, the Model:Samples + Transfer app can’t save a SysEx file on it’s own. It needs to be received on the computer by an app such as SysEx Librarian (which is for Mac OSX)

https://www.snoize.com/sysexlibrarian/

Thx, i’m on windows, it should work with midi-ox, i can’t test i have deleted my project but it’s allright for the next time :skull_and_crossbones:

Hey :slight_smile: I am on Big Sur and with sysEx Librian, Usb Connection (no hub, goes straight in) receiving ist super fast but sending seems to take forever. On the M:S there is nothing happening on the display in my case I hope this is expected behaviour? Also if I send a specific preset is it supposed to replace the currently selected or ake the prior position? Thank you :slight_smile:

p.s. I also tried midiOx with the same effect

EDIT: Stupid me, when I drop the sysex file on transfer 1.2.2.9 with the M:S connected the preset gets restored on the current selected bank/preset

So in my understanding one needs just sysexLibrarian to receive the presets.