How to, Guide, Reference, Cheat Sheet, Tips, Tricks

There is actually no way to see whether anyone is downloading or using the material put up, other than from comments here. They are therefore appreciated and it also reminds me to give others, who posted useful things, a thumbs up more frequently. I’ll update these notes for as long as there is feedback. I added today Klerc’s suggestion and I added a very nice suggestion from Adam Jay (FX Mute) using the track/voice routing on the AR/A4 creatively. For the AR this is actually described in the manual (not that I thought of it …) but for the A4 I could not find this in the manual and neither does the index give any hints to where to find that menu (or even how to use it). To help others to see this nice option, I also updated the graphical summaries w.r.t. the routing options. The forum is a great source for such ideas to play with and I shall try to add things if there is interest. If any music school is interested in using this material, or developing it for their purposes let me know - I am happy to adapt things to your needs.

1 Like

Thank you for yr work!

This looks quite spectacular. Thank you for sharing this with us, Olaf.

thanks for this, really appreciated.

big big thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for this work Olaf (obviously a work of passion for these machines, if I may say so). Looking forward to going through these guides more thoroughly.

nice work olaf! :slight_smile: it would be great if you could also include the MD and the MM so that you have all the Elektrons covered :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but still, much much appreciated you spent time on doing this. well done and thanks.

Cool sharing these, great job. Still learning OT so these should be helpful. Thanks!

Edit - I just downloaded the ‘how to’ OT file. On quick glance it seems to cover A LOT! Nice work! Will have a proper read later :slight_smile: Thanks again.

Fantastic!!! Thanks.

:+1: :+1: :+1: !!!

Top work Olaf! Thank you.

Thanks a lot Olaf, i would appreciate if structuring songs /live set hints would be included. (Using song mode on all 3 machines? ) How to setup for efficient improvisation. (Probably in the Dark Trinity Guide.)
Also a FAQ section would be cool. (Forum compiled.)

Also, i think this documents would be very interesting for a friend of mine, but he struggles with the English language, you don’t have any German translation available for your documents?

Thanks for your work. You’ve made my life a little bit better!

Good work Olaf ! Thanks very much :+1:

Yes, thanks Olaf. Sorry I haven’t said so before, this is a very useful resource.

Thanks for the feedback! I continue to expand, revise and correct the material. The links above stay the same, the files behind them are updated. Olaf

this documentation is quite excellent! good work, dude

Olaf - once you’ve incorporated a round of feedback, might I suggest that you also post copies of these documents in this forum’s Files section? It’s a good place to store downloadable material like this, and it will be easy for forum members to locate and access them.

Thanks for all your work on these, judging by the response they’re going to help a lot of people. :+1:

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Thank you!!