How much insanity is in the Digitone?

I wish the sequencer had retrigs, since the synth does percussive/metallic so well. There’s always the lfo I guess.

2 Likes

I figured it out, thanks for the info. For some reason when I tried this in a new project it did not produce the result I expected, but does in the project I need it in.

1 Like

You can use the arp for retrig, but it can eat up patch memory and / or tracks quickly.

Just ordered one and reading this and other threads here makes me can’t wait to get my hands on it literally😛

Are there any YouTube videos of said insanity?

I didn’t like a single one of the videos on YouTube btw,demos almost always kinda suck in such cases

1 Like

I can’t wait.This is gonna be my second elektron device.First the machinedrum about three years ago was an instant love, I m looking forward to get my hands on the digitone.

I am used of course to apply lfo almost everywhere to see the outcome :stuck_out_tongue::slight_smile:

Damn i have the digitone for two days now and indeed this thing is very extreme.I 've never owned something like this.I guess if u 're into early minimal house electro kinda stuff it gives you straight ear candy just by playing with it randomly.Have a good day people!

6 Likes