How many Elektron machines did Cenk convince you to buy?

Agreed. That first track made me buy the A4.

Digitakt, Tone and Octa :slight_smile:

Digitakt was the leap into elektron and it was the sampling and midi demos he had for those that got me excited, and I lost my shit when the digitone came out with the previews because that same week I was all, wouldn’t it be cool if they came out with a style similar to digitakt but with fm and I was really getting into fm sounds, and bam there they are with it. Never got it though. I have a preen…for now

Only one Elektron product: the AR MKI. I sold it a few months later, due to a lack of use and regretted it soon afterwards.

With that said, I am presently a happy owner of the AR MKII, and other Elektron products.

2 Likes

I feel like an ass, but this week was the first that I’ve heard of him and I own three Elektron products, but admittedly I’m not very good yet. I watched a video today and he seems extremely talented. I can’t wait to catch up on the History of Elektron and to see what comes next.

1 Like

Definitely my first elektron and I watched that video on repeat until it came in

yep, his digitone experience video got me to spend that 700 euros :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

4… DN/OT/A4/AH heh

The DN experience was an immediate “my first elektron will be this…” after watching some @Eaves of course :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Pretty much all of them with the exception of the Heat (Cuckoo’s video with the combo of Heat and Continuum sold me on that one). In fact, one of Cenk’s Digitakt videos also prompted my interest in Polyend Percs - of which I now own a total of four.

1 Like

A4, AR mk1
OT, AH mk2

:rofl: