Hot Science Live 3.18.2017

Hey 'nauts! I just uploaded a recording of a live set I played on Saturday night. Analog Rytm is the centerpiece and is accompanied by Volca FM, MN 0-Coast, Roland A01 and TE POs 14 and 16. Enjoy!

https://www.mixcloud.com/sammyjams/hot-science-live-club-anything-3182017/

5 Likes

That science is hot dude!

I can almost feel the sweat dripping from the ceiling!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy!!

I enjoyed this.

1 Like

Thanks! My next show will be even better cuz I’ll have my Bitrazer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“everyone please pay attention” :grin:

cool set dude. how much was preplanned and how much was improvised?

1 Like

thanks! All the sequences and patterns were pre programmed, but I did a fair amount of jamming. 0-Coast knob twiddling, Rytm perf pad stuff, mutes, PO-16 fx, Volca FM octave slider etc… For the tempo changes I hit the up and down buttons on the Rytm to change in tenths of a beat. So the time it took to get from one “song” to the next wasn’t set in stone either. I tend to rush when I’m actually performing. In rehearsals this was more like 45 mins :unamused:

A lot of variations in there, really enjoyable! Must have been a great gig, congrats

1 Like

Full video now live! Sorry, no shots of my gear though :frowning:

4 Likes

Couldn’t they have found you a lower table? :thinking:

1 Like

Hahahahahaa for real! I’m 7 feet tall. Just kidding.

That robot video reminds me of Princess Superstar’s ‘Perfect’, but the original mix not that shite with tits and leotards all over the shop.

Bet you had back ache after that! No wonder the set was quicker than rehearsals!

Anyway, again very nice :+1:

1 Like

Seriously. Table height is going to be at the top of my rider.

2 Likes