Hoax

This collection for Model:Samples by serial Sound Pack offender Goldbaby ushers you into the murky with a selection of drum and bass sounds evoking small-town Washington-state, via the other side of the Pacific.

12 kits of varying DnB flavors - including techno, vinyl, and old skool - cover all of your beat-brewing needs, with booming kicks, vicious snares, and piercing hi-hats. In total, there are 72 samples to cause mischief with.

While formatted for Model:Samples, the sound files of this sound pack are also compatible with Digitakt, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, and any other sampler that handles WAV files.

Download the free demo and purchase Hoax here.

2 Likes

Had to check this wasn’t an April Fool’s joke, but apparently it’s December.

It sounds nice…but what exactly does this mean? Is this a DnB reference I’m missing? Twin Peaks?? Asian Twin Peaks as DnB???

I don’t get the small-town Washington thing either. It must be a weird job writing copy for sound packs. I think Goldbaby’s in New Zealand, which is why the Pacific’s mentioned.

Ohhh that’s right. Its a stretch to say “other side” WA - NZ tho.

…well, there is this washington bubble coming up these days, where producers have found some new common ground in their beyond beats top notch sounddesigns and grooves…

eprom is a good example…i guess…

1 Like

Ah ha. Sounds legit. I’ll check it out. Thanks!