Hip hop made with the Digitakt

my operation doomsday impression lool

nice tune right there @Blaizeā€¦
the combo of the gritty sample w/ clean drums makes sounds great.
this track gives me a super chill vibeā€¦

1 Like

Quick beat I just made. Recorded the first take. The first take is always the best.
Digitakt + PERfourMER for the phat bass.

9 Likes

another nice oneā€¦ damn, whenā€™s the mixtape droppin?

1 Like

digitakt on the drums
sp202 on the chops

6 Likes

Nice beat, can you sequence the 202 from the Digitakt ? Thoses 8 pads fits perfectly in the 8 midi track :slight_smile:

yup! thereā€™s midi in on the 202 i just didnā€™t feel like programming it and sometimes jamming out chops on the pads feels more cathartic

1 Like

Like the idea of hip hop inspired tracks cause thatā€™s what I do.

So hereā€™s a track I did using the Digitakt

Look forward to hearing more form everybody

I used samples from Bladerunner 2049 to add a little bit of flavor

Enjoy

3 Likes

Nice beat, and welcome on elektronauts :slight_smile: Hope to listen more from you!

I picked up the dr-202 because Iā€™m a sucker for drum machines. Want to get the so-202 next. So midi confirmed. Does it gel well with the Digitakt? 8 pads & 8 pots on the DT+ cc! Does the 202 take cc? Decent amount of control?

• following your IG - hope to hear more beats!
1 Like

not really a lot of midi cc tbh, more so just ability to trigger the pads via midi. itā€™s an old sampler and wasnt really designed with that kinda thing in mind. more so for a dj to have next to some turntables to drop vocal samples or looped drum breaks to scratch over in a set. thereā€™s only a handful of effects but theres one knob to control them on the sampler itself so you wouldnā€™t really need all those extra knobs.

1 Like

This has a more of a glitch feel to it but it sits on top of a hip hop beat

Digitakt really lends itself towards glitch style sound design and I like that a lot

2 Likes

I had the sp202 and still have the sp303 and none of them have midi CC, but you can trigger pads from DT. They have both their own sound, and both are very cool and lofi. I prefere the 303 for the sound and features (resample!). Also there are more effects but miss the pitch adjust.
Both are very very slow workflow compared to DT. Maybe the 404sx is as fast as the DT.

1 Like

404 is definitely lightning quick compared to the 202/303. as for the resample missing from the 202 i just bounce back n forth between 202 and 404 for that

1 Like

100% Digitakt, Vocals from Degats Rap.

3 Likes

Blaize putting down another nice beat!

1 Like

Nice one Blaize! As usual. Are the vocals an a capella you found somewhere or someone you know? Iā€™m French, makes me curious :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: . I found the a cappella on https://www.looperman.com/
Just discovered this website too, I love the a cappella from Degats Rap, I will make some beats with it I think.

1 Like

Heyhey!

here is my new release for bandcamp day

It is six tracks and runs about 36 minutes
Most of these tracks I have post before as they have
been made. Each are ā€œDigitakt Onlyā€ made.

Feel free to throw zero in the payfield and DL
Enjoy as a full release.

Much Love

5 Likes

this is leaning more on the idm side but i threw an acapella over this shit via renoise cause i was testing the new updates to the dn + dt

2 Likes