Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

This is fantastic. Love seeing how you use the OT.

1 Like

never judge a loop by its cover

5 Likes

sick! these will be in a DJ set asap. thank you

1 Like

actually never nudge a loop by its cover

2 Likes

Pure bliss. Thanks again :heartpulse:

1 Like

Just stumbled on your latest on youtube…so very good!!!..commented there, but wanted to say here you are an amazing artist, excellence is rare…but no matter what device you use you seem to achieve it…

3 Likes

thank you for these very kind words!

1 Like

The latest video was excellent! Beautiful tunes

1 Like

what is +2.10.2019?

1 Like

the tracks sounded just fine when played alongside .aiff all night!

3 Likes

hi
https://qbin.io/dollar-uri-jz1k

easier to copy paste
https://qbin.io/dollar-uri-jz1k/raw

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that after listening to you and Ivar on YouTube, I got Elektron gear and I am so happy.

Keep sharing your music :fire::fire:

4 Likes

thanks! i like ivar stuff too

2 Likes

hello!

i ended up opening a bandcamp page, mainly because i want to start selling physical items sometimes in 2020, but until this is happening im also uploading (remastered) music digitally

the first one is the four track “Death in Abaco” EP (aka extended play 2) which is now properly mixed / mastered and available in HQ

in a way its your fault since you have been pretty darn encouraging :slight_smile: and btw everybody is still welcome to dl the stuff from youtube!

xx
y

15 Likes

I’d buy your stuff instantly on vinyl. It’d be my first ever vinyl I ever bought. Gonna listen to it later - I hope the tracks from youtube are being included!

1 Like

whoa! what the heck are these?

thank you! yes, the first EP is basically “extended play 2” (somewhere in this thread) which is now reworked / mixed / mastered, im planning to put all the youtube stuff there but i like EPs so im hoping to give individual tracks more context and to have them wrapped with complementary tracks that will tell a bigger story

2 Likes

oh its a game!

1 Like

still dont know what to get your loved one for xmas? ylva will sort ya

8 Likes