Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

Very different leagues I think…

2 Likes

Really cool videos!
The Then is a good tune :slight_smile:
:beers:

2 Likes

The last portion of my workday was burying a teenage girl who committed suicide. I came home and drew a bath and listened to this new stuff of yours and it was the soundtrack to a very cathartic weep.
I know that’s some heavy info, but the context is important I think.
I felt uplifted. I felt reassured and I felt inspired.
I dont know how you do it, but please don’t stop.
It’s really great.

13 Likes

@ViolentMeals i cant even imagine. i feel honored to have helped / make it more bearable in any possible way

3 Likes

Damn this is really good. The opening tune is my favourite. So many parts that drift in and out effortlessly. The harmonies that swell at the end. Thanks.

2 Likes

@thank you @CompNutation and @LyingDalai for the words and support. always appreciated

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed! Absolutely love your music!

1 Like

Wow, I just spent a few hours listening to your music. Very beautiful and moving.

2 Likes

@d4ydream @gixxerrock thank you for listening and for saying such nice things

tbotli.syx (2.9 MB)

1 Like

This is tremendous work :heart:

1 Like

hello, today i have released the second instalment of the LYV trilogy which is all about making music using the digitone only. this is something i particularly enjoy doing because of how the limitation is forcing me to focus on the music. everything was recorded in one shot on a unexpectedly beautiful late afternoon.

if you are interested you can get the set and the whole digitone project including all sounds and patterns in the new and fancy dnprj format so you can play it better than me on my BC page. (please note that you have to rename the .syx file to .dnprj)

the release also includes a new max for live device. on my ever lasting quest to turn the digitone to the perfect drum machine i have created “Secret Friend” which is a drum pattern generator. the idea is to pair it with “Temporarium Secretarium” (the digitone drum patch generator) and to generate drum kits and patterns quickly - although it will also work great standalone with any midi instrument. ill make a proper video about it sometimes soon

xx
y

26 Likes

I was going to post as I have already listened to your new set but waited for you to arrive…Your music is just incredible and you deserve great success from your talent hard work and perseverance.

4 Likes

Only one song in, but this is fantastic!

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I honestly think you’re the best one! The video arrangement, the musical skills, the audio, the patches, the concepts! Everything, Love!

2 Likes

@Cosmic @MichaalHell @SpaceTraffic and everyone else around, thank you for always finding such great words of support, it really does feel great to hear <3

4 Likes

OK, I’m getting to the end of track 4, and already bought the album.

:beers:

5 Likes

Well deserved support imo. You’re one the most exciting independent artists out there tbh.

4 Likes

thank you so much @LyingDalai <3

3 Likes

7 Likes