Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

i love how everything is so solid and work as advertised in the nl2x, even if soundwise its not the most exciting synth

3 Likes

that’s another nice track from you @ylva, a video on top of it would be nice too :smiley_cat:

edit: …something like flying above the clouds looking down, birdsview

1 Like

another silky smooth track. top of the class as always.

2 Likes

I whole heartedly disagree. i know guys whove been studying guitar for 25-30 years and still cant find the fucking one in 6/8. Talent is a thing. Children who can sing vocal harmonies with absolutely no music theory teaching. Drumming… you have a spark or you dont.
Talent is real. Dont dismiss it.

3 Likes

Sounds like Curtis Mayfield almost…
Amazing as usual. Bass sound is clutch!
Drum programming is off the hook…
You make me strive to work harder (@sabana :wink: ) to be a better musician.
love always,
T

2 Likes

thank you @ViolentMeals, indeed its curtis

1 Like

and i hear what youre saying… :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I love that sound that comes in at 2:36, is it the NL2?

Love this track

1 Like

@OverUnity thank you, yes, the plucked sound is coming from the nl2x, (its basically a mix of hard synced noise and pwd square). and so does the bass / pad sound

So good, that pluck is an eargasm :ok_hand:

1 Like

Killer as always. How are you getting along with the Nord? Is it a keeper? Seems like that and the DN would cover a lot of similar territory for you.

1 Like

@DonovanDwyer thank you! i had the nl2x for a long while and i like it because it just works so well and is a pleasure to use, soundwise i prefer the dn but sometimes the nl can sound really nice, especially in the va realm

2 Likes

Very nice @ylva! Dig me some Curtis samples!

1 Like

So good. Keep them coming. I love it.

1 Like

Found this thread and music this morning. Love it! Really inspriring vibe!

1 Like

@maymind_trax @AlmaxMere @awkwardphase @steve-b @guga you are all too kind! :black_heart:

4 Likes

I hate videos like this. They make me think about getting another octatrack, despite having sold 3…

1 Like

I’ve had two and had the same thoughts.

1 Like

Just chiming in to say thank You for the vibe (one more time).
When I feel mentally exhausted & like ‘it’s getting nowhere’ (locally), after a while I keep returning to Your music, and it indeed helps to regain momentum somewhat, and to 'start myself ’ again.

Subjectively of course, but I find that not many artists can capture and transfer the precise 'mood-cocktail ’ that can be useful for listener (e.g. me) in times of [what I call] moral weakness.
…I wish I knew how You do it.
…Do You know?

4 Likes

@cipherpunks very generous words my friend :black_heart:

2 Likes