Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

@silent_move thanks! the OT sequences the blofeld via midi din and the diy midi controller is connected to the same computer im recording with and sends multiple midi ccs per knob to the blofeld so i can control different params across the voices and have a macro performance knob

Alright, thanks!
Looks like the box on the side is an update of the Arduino circuit you had on some of your tracks.

I can’t emphasis enough how unique your tracks are to me, thanks for all the emotions you summon.

2 Likes

honored! yeah i got bored of the breadboard thing and being afraid to rip off the pot so i decided to put it in a box

1 Like

that’s good to hear that OT and blofeld can get along with each other. I almost ditched the whole MIDI side of the OT because I always had trouble with it (e.g. with the OT not sending NOTE OFF).

1 Like

hmmm, dont think ive ever had this issue actually

And if you ever encounter such issues you could buy a retrokit 002 cable and upload this patch here. Works for me.

2 Likes

I always look forward to new releases from you, and all your other tunes are still in heavy rotation at my house. Your music keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

thank you @ViolentMeals @DonovanDwyer the support in this forum is incredible and driving! :black_heart:

Amazing again. Super tight drum programming and wonderful vocal manipulations as always.

3 Likes

here are some DL codes, can be redeemed here http://ylvatrax.bandcamp.com/yum

g8md-33nw
2ure-x4q4
d5mf-epga
s88m-32r7

<3

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I downloaded the first code g8md-33nw

I look forward to listening.

1 Like

s88m-32r7 here :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank, you dear :pray:

1 Like

d5mf-epga for me :smiley_cat: thanks @ylva

1 Like

Was using the last one: 2ure-x4q4

Thanks a lot for sharing @ylva :slightly_smiling_face:

Great stuff as usual!

1 Like

These tracks are epic! You’re talented, @ylva!!

2 Likes

@LyingDalai :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as talent. Nobodies born being gifted. Its all about hard work.

2 Likes

Great work on these. Are the vocals original recordings ?

@JustinValer thank you, no, its all sampled, mostly 90s rnb stuff

3 Likes

hello everyone, i made a new tune with the ot and the nl2x

22 Likes