Hi, i think i'm going to cry. Analog four mk1 can't see separate channels

Hi, everyone. My analog four mk1 can’t see separete channels in ableton, i turned on all the inputs from a4 on control pannel, but ableton can only see a full mix. help please!

are you using overbridge?

1 Like

Yes, and all the input indicators on the overbridge pannel are on

First of all, welcome!

Second, are we talking about midi or audio channels?

1 Like

You need to be in 16bit… see here;

EDIT: sorry that link won’t help.

You need to go to the Overbridge Control Panel and set your A4 to 16 bit.
Then you’ll get all individual channels streaming to Ableton over USB.

1 Like

Yes, we’re about an audio channels

1 Like

Thanks, but it already was 16 bit. Not working.

Question: have you used overbridge before or is this your first time?

You’ve set up your audio tracks in Live to receive the audio from Overbridge?

3 Likes

It’s my first time, Ryan

1 Like

Ofcourse! everything is set up, but i have just pre fx and post fx

ShooterScreenshot-218-30-05-23

1 Like

And you’ve enabled the Input channels in the OB Control Panel, not the Output channels?

2 Likes

Sure, sure!

if you open the standalone app, does the individual tracks work there? if it works in the standalone app if could be that there’s a problem with the vst/au plugin you are using

(it’s rytm screenshot but should be the same for the A4)

1 Like

Thanks a lot for a tip! I checked out standalone and everything is working, until I run ableton. Inside the ableton everything is the same, only pre and post fx. I went to repai my plugins but everything still same again. Frustrating…

1 Like

so good news is that OB is working, yay!
maybe try installing into different location or something similar? maybe try different version? like AU/VST/VST3?

btw are you on windows or mac?

2 Likes

) Thank you so much for help. It’s a good idea to check things out on a different platform, I was trying things on pc, maybe I should switch to ios

OB is not available on ios devices, unless you mean macos. but if you’re on windows usually maybe there’s some extra step to take when reinstalling the vsts, like maybe clearing registry records or something

1 Like

Not sure if valid at all in Ableron but I remember Overbridge to be very picky when it came to latency settings. Have you tried setting your interface to a few different settings (I believe 256 samples was a preferred one)?

Good luck!