Helsinki Hangout

Hey guys,
Would be great to hang out with some elektronaut fellows in Helsinki :blush:
Anyone up for arranging something? :blush:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Cool, I was not aware of that, but I went last year. That actually could be a good idea, anyone want to grab a beer afterwards?

1 Like

Possibly!

1 Like

Are you a member of Turun Syntetisaattoriseura? It’s a facebook group with around 3000 members all around Finland, but it started with four of us going to the bar to discuss synths and drink beer. We still do it every now and then and I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find likeminded Helsinki-people from our group. The Helsinki Synthetic -happening is also arranged by our members.

5 Likes

Hei Tomi!
Thanks for the message. I am not a member, I am one of these extraterrestrial beings without a facebook account, so my protest costs me to miss quite a lot. Thanks for suggesting me the group, it is definitely a good initiative to gather synth-heads.

It would be nice to meet some people that are interested in playing. I am playing a set on a party in Kluuvi, on the eve of Helsinki Synthetic. Would be great to meet some other people who have their live set oriented acts.

1 Like

I might come see you play in Kluuvi … What time is it ?

1 Like

Hei @ML, it is a friends birthday party, but maybe we could jam some other day? :blush:

I’m up for a Helsinki hangout!

1 Like

How about May 18th, Elektronauts beer after Helsinki Synthethic?
Could be at some pub in Sörnäinen?

1 Like

Sounds great! I’m going to be at Helsinki Synthetic as well unless too jetlagged. I’d be happy to meet other Elektronauts!

1 Like

1 pint in kallio, could be down with that

1 Like

Hello Helsinkians!

I have a friend who is going to spend her brother’s birthday with him in Helsinki. She would like to take him to a jazz concert. Can you recommend any? Or, is there a resource (newspaper, magazine etc) that has the city’s enetertainment options?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I normally check gigs here

1 Like