Help with the audio outputs

so i’ve had my mono for a short while but i’ve never hooked it up to any other gear, so when a bunch of cables come into play i get quite confused, but im willing to put the time in to understand it all

first of all: i want to hear my monomachine and my machinedrum at the same time - but I only have a 2 input/2 output scarlett.

so i’m running the monomachine audio OUT through C/D and INTO the machinedrum input A/B

and then running the machinedrum OUT A/B to my interface, and then to the speakers. am i right in thinking this is a good work around seeing as i dont have a mixer?

the thing is I can’t hear the monomachine.

im trigging the track, the levels are up, the track isnt muted. its just an init preset track on the mono, and nothings coming through

the MD is slaved to monomachine clock btw, so it all starts at the same time when i press play on the mono.

i’m kinda stuck at the first hurdle, really noobish atm.
any help plz?
cheers

edit: the track im trigging is set to output C/D too btw

hi i think that you have to use an IMP machine and or trig on the MD to get the audio flow but im checking later on

hmm yeah i actually totally forgot about the INP GA synth.

i’ve basically put a single trig from the INP on the very first note of the first bar on the MD, and that seems to be all i need actually. ill let you know if i get any other problems, thanks. was v simple lol

for stereo one INP-GA and one INP-GB both panned hard left and right respectively.