Help RYTM Creating random triggers and playing on its own?

Hello am in need of help my RYTM has started creating random triggers for its self and changing there sound as am working on the track… I’ve messed with my ableton preferences since i got a dave smith tetr4 for the other day and its not helped. could some1 show me the correct preferences i need in need in ableton and also y its triggering its self even when i have cleared all the triggers

Thanks

I guess some people are wondering now,
where you got the new OS from already.

Sorry, it’s not funny…i know…

1 Like

What ableton prfs did you change?
You seem to send midi data from another track to the RYTM.

Could either happen in MIDI prefs if different physical MIDI OUTS are used
Or in the ableton tracks’ pull down menus, where you choose,
which midi channel data is sent to,
Or even in the RYTM if setting the wrong MIDI IN chanmel there.

Sounds to me like Rytm’s receiving MIDI notes and control from Ableton.

Ive got the RYTM & the Analog Four receiving no inputs and outputs track on and Sync on… which is working fine for the Four but not the RYTM

burt over xmas i got a Dave Smith Tetr4 and trying to get it working correctly i messed with my preferences in Ableton and my RYTM is not working properly… I just tried to update it and for example when i pressed the OS1.21C update its trys to open the TetraLE application?

Every time i press play on the RYTM it starts on Kit1 Stubb plays that for 4 bars or so then moves on Kit2 Gubb then on to Kit3 ralax and sooooo on until its gone through every kit to the end number 32…then stops.

If i start a new project and have no sounds on any of the pads and create my own sounds it then after a couple of bars starts again with Kit1 and plays all its preset triggers and works its way through allllll the kits again.

Nightmare

I have the same issue here, is playing even when it s stoped. I ve restarted it after realizing that s doing that. every time I ve been stopping it it stopped but aftyer a restart of the machine , it just kept playing sequenced 1/4 with a dotted 1/8 without playing start
It is slaved to OT