HELP! Factory Presets..Kits, Projects

Hi Elektronauts,

Right now I bought an used Analog Rytm, bought in Mid 2015.
Now Iam learning and testing the Analog Rytm. Great Piece!!

My Question is, is there any Possibility to load the Factory Presets (Kits, Sounds, Pattern) once again? Or how can I proofe that all the Factory Presets are still stored?

I ask because: If I read the manual to Load Projects (Page 18) it is written that they are already some Projects inside the Rytm with some specific Names: Roean, Sonar, Bang Bang etc. But in my Analog Rytm are some Projects with complete other names, just 12 Projects. Perhaps these Projects are from the user that I bought the Maschine.

But the same ist with the Kits (Page 21) I can not see these Kits Names in my Rytm: Brenda, Dodecha, No Sleep etc. The Kits in my Rytm has komplet other names and there are jus 32 Kits. Is that right?
In the Sound Browser I can find the same Names from the Manual in my Rytm. Therefore I think that the Names for Projects and Kits in the Manual must be also find in my Rytm.

Now Iam thinking that the user before me has deleted a lot of Projects and Kits or has overrited them. But Iam not feel happy with this and like to start my work and experience with the original Factory Presets.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and support!

HideOne

That’d be the FACTORY RESET function, see manual page 62

yep - only the very first project in the list contains factory stuff.
if you do a factory reset, this project is restored (I think?)

you’ll also want to do another thing:
go to global > system > format +drive.

select both samples and projects & sounds. erase.
now you’ll have a freshly wiped +drive, with all projects empty and just the factory samples.

1 Like

Hi Guys, thanks a lot for your support!!

Hello guys i just bought my first AR mk1 and im having same problem. I tried factory reset but nothing has changed :frowning: please help