Help - Business Survival Events Related

Due to our current circumstances we are all facing uncertain futures. I work with a local events production company looking at closing our doors in a few short months.
We decided when things shut down to create a streaming studio platform with our inventory and diverse skill sets. The technical challenges were met and content creation began.
I am here to humbly ask that you kindly like our Instagram. Nothing more. In return, I will happily follow back. If you are an artist in the Byron Shire area looking to collaborate on a production hit me up. Love and respect. #letthemusicplay
I’m on Instagram as @byronbaylive. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=vakna2fih38i&utm_content=hovk25f
It would truly help. We have the opportunity to garner some much needed local sponsorship as we develop our content. As always time and finances are critical at this juncture. Every like helps not only our business but the local artists that we are in turn supporting.
Thanks for your time. I’m a bit over my head with having to take on much of the social media obligation. It’s never been my thing.

11 Likes

Followed. Best of luck!
Kind regards from your adjacent ocean

2 Likes

Not on Instagram, but wish you the best of luck :heart:

1 Like

We stream on twitch and Facebook. I’m still working on linking them all lol. If you or anyone else has any advice or insight that might be of help Id be grateful. Cheers.

https://www.byronbaylive.com.au/
Website is good, space to broadcast is awesome. Good luck with it! Hope it goes well

1 Like

Done. Worth it just to discover that there’s an act called Pineapple Laser.

2 Likes

Just met them… They came in again Friday night, the clips for which I’m still editing :crazy_face:. Those guys are so genuine and laid back. Natural stars if you ask me.

Haha thanks bro. :pray:

Thanks for the support. Sometimes people fail to realize how the simplest act can affect real change.
I was thinking of something I could do to express gratitude. Maybe if any of you care to, post some links to your tunes on my Instagram and I’ll play em on the stream and give shout-outs with links to your work. Or just PM me here.

2 Likes

Followed :slight_smile: Stick with it and best wishes to you and those you’re trying to support in these tough times!

1 Like

Thanks bro… loved my job, love the people I work for and with. Could never let them down… we have had some skilled techs walk on us out of self preservation, which I can’t fault, but it’s not my style. The hurdles are large but if we succeed the outcome may be better than what we had before. Belief, Knowledge, Hustle, and Luck is always a good recipe. Sometimes it turns out shit anyway but hey I’m an optimist!

3 Likes

Update: Things have done a 180. Thanks for the support! Check out a snippet from our last livestream with xcape da vi11an. No exaggeration. This shit is :fire::scream:

Note: our visuals guy who uses resolume arena was away. Enjoy these 90s winamp graphics lol

2 Likes

Seriously… pm me dude…I was an event planner pre covid…and live in the Byron shire (tallowood estate mullumbimby)…I’m un employed after this covid shit, but have worked with, and for, some uptown “wank” in the OZ events industry, I’m looking for every, and any opportunity to apply my skills to a worthy cause…it would be great to have coffee fellow Elektronaught and event worker…be cool just to shoot the shit yeh.

Adam…???

1 Like

update:
Another plea to support this project which has grown significantly over the passed month. Thanks!