Have a safe and happy new year!

I’m playing it safe this year and staying in the neighborhood. I know it’s a little early, but just wanted to remind everyone to be safe, make good decisions, and have a great new year. Looking forward to what the next one brings. Cheers y’all!

52 Likes

Same to you my friend!!

8 Likes

Happy New Year!!

Spent my night raving it up to psytrance and acid techno. :smiley:

19 Likes

Happy New Year, Elektronauts. Here’s to all of us sticking to our goals and cranking out rad tunes.

@shigginpit I made a similar decision to hang around tonight. I did some fun things earlier today and don’t really want to be out in the NYE evening madness, so I’m at home grabbing drum samples from my A4. If this isn’t the nerdiest most Elektronaut ass way to spend NYE, I don’t know what is.

<3

8 Likes

Happy New Year friends, and I hope this coming year is exponentially better for all Elektronauts! Cheers :beers:

9 Likes

happy new year friends! my gf is a production manager at a venue in town so we get to pull the string for the countdown balloons tonight, pretty excited to do something for new years for the first time in a long while!

9 Likes

Happy New Year everybody! Looking forward to more great music in 2024

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone. This past year saw me really using Elektronauts for the first time. I generally stay out of all social network platforms, but realised I resonate strongly with the community here.
Thank you to y’all for being who you are, from serial posters, to mods to one-time OPs.

Cheers in your beverage of choose to the new year accompanied by :laughing:, :thinking: and :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

A happy new year to all Elektronauts out there across the globe. It’s been fantastic and mostly exceptionally inspiring in here in '23. Let’s keep the vibe this year!
Thank you all for sharing what you decided to share.
:pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey, just letting everyone know I made it home safe from new year’s eve.

5 Likes

Happy new year to all of you and your loved ones and a lot of great inspirations and fun as much as possible … and a better world to all of those living in dangerous places where a few bad guys don’t mind harming and killing people.

4 Likes

Happy New Year’s Day everyone! May your hangovers be grand and your visions be grandeur.

4 Likes

Happy New Year y’all!!

Pork and football, life’s good!

3 Likes

Happy and Peaceful New Year for '24 to all.

1 Like

What kind of pork?

2 Likes

11 pound bone in pork shoulder with a dry rub!! Serving with mash potatoes and stuffing.

Tomorrows leftovers will be pulled pork BBQ sliders!!!

5 Likes

Happy new year to you all.

12 Likes

Sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Fucks sake man. You got that hog on the smoker?

2 Likes

I stayed home and watched anime and did not imbibe one drop of alcohol and felt great.

6 Likes