Has the forum randomly been down for others?

The past couple weeks I’ve been unable to load this site about half the time I try. Is it just me?

no there’s been grumblings in a thread or two - i’ve found the mobile responsiveness (especially at launch) to be hit or miss over the last month - it seems to be affecting others more severely, but i always get through eventually - it’s definitely been a thing lately though and it was brought to the attention of the site admin by the moderators

1 Like

@avantronica Thanks, I just confirmed this. I had tried both wifi and cell on my iPhone so thought I ruled that out, but I write this on my iMac which worked just fine. Appreciate the heads up and will let them work it out without further annoyance. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve had one or two issues about one or two weeks ago. Everything’s fine now though

I can’t access this site at all with mobile data. It just times out and it’s been happening for almost a month now. Any other site I try to access is immediate.

On iphone now. Cell failed. WiFi worked. But that’s not always the case. Something is definitely wrong but surely it’s a known issue. Why it wouldn’t be fixed by now is a bit surprising though.

1 Like

Occasionally on my iPad I can’t access the site. It’s usually fine when I try again after an hour or so. Prob happened four or five times over the last 12 months.