Harmony Bloom - NEW MIDI MAGIC GENERATOR

Hi,

My name is Mario Nieto and I am an independent software developer.

I recently released a melody-generating plugin based on geometric patterns, available in VST3, AU and STANDALONE formats.

Here’s a video so you can watch and learn more details about my Harmony Bloom project.

If you’re interested in learning more about the project, please visit www.marionietoworld.com

If you have any questions or suggestions, I’ll be delighted to read them.

PD:I created a post just like this one a few days ago but it got deleted by mistake. The mods wrote to me and told me that it indeed had been an error, so here it is again.

14 Likes

New Harmony Bloom Update 1.1.4 is out.

Free for users who already have it. Just need to log into your account at www.marionietoworld.com to download the 1.1.4 installer for the update, and it’s not necessary to re-enter the serial number.

What’s New?

• New: Use Input Notes Functions: Enable this feature to have the sequencer adaptively use incoming notes in sequence instead of the pre-defined note collection. When active, any notes input will directly influence the note sequence, providing a dynamic and responsive musical creation experience.
  • New: A wide range of Quantized Offset options are now available, allowing for the precise adjustment of the quantized distance between notes. This enhancement enables the creation of patterns that align perfectly with our project’s grid, ensuring results that fit seamlessly within the beat.
  • New: Global Offset allows shifting the entire sequence together.

• New: by right-clicking on a parameter, we have a new function: Keep on preset Switch. When this is active, the parameter will keep its current state when changing presets.

• Quite a few adjustments in the UI, both the layout and colors, to give Harmony Bloom better legibility and contrast.

• Bug Fix: The CC wasn’t working correctly when mapped in the Random functions.

• Minor Fixes and corrections.

8 Likes

Looks cool man. Welcome to the board.

3 Likes

This is a great midi generator and is a very nice breath of fresh air from the raft of midi generator plugins that are available in the market right now, and I have a lot of them! Great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This plugin is creative gold

2 Likes