Hardware fault ? pressing active button

If I press the active button i can hear clicks on my sound passing thru the heat. anyone have the same issue ?

It would be very useful for other forum members to know what response you get to your support ticket, in case others have the same problem.

2 Likes

Hi, wanted to update. it seems that every heat has an issue with sounds passing thru analog in and out. using activate produces a noteable sound, it also seems to variance with each model a bit. I tested my heat against one at my local dealer. we used different sounds. on one song mine was louder while with another song the other was louder with noteable clicks/pops. it also seems to be avoidable by using the the filter . cannot remember if teh knob neede to be moved right or left . when using OB nothing was heard on the usb stream, while audio going analog in and out it had still noteable clicks. Maybe a calibration can help further to reduce the issue. I find it strange that when using the usb path that there is no noteable click because the sounds gets converted digtal to analog and back. while just with audio you have the problem. maybe it is also avoidable if someone find the sweet spot where input lvl will be equal to outgoing lvl. if you use activate you will have alsways a difference in the lvls, this is where the notable clicks might happen.

Hope I explained it understandable :slight_smile:

you can use the patch volume parameter to levelmatch with the dry/bypassed signal