šŸŽƒ Halloween track challenge

Got it.
Yea, I can see how it could have been better, but it was a spur of the moment thing and can always be improved upon for next time.

One idea would be to get more than 12 votes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sure.

I found weird the 3 votes count. I wonā€™t complain for that one of course :smile:, but I think something like 3 points for the first votes, 2 points for the second votes and 1 point for the third votes would be more logical.
Make sense?
Or only 1 category vote.

1 Like

None of this matters, Iā€™m gonna crush all of you so hard thereā€™s gonna be no-one left to vote.

2 Likes

@Fin25 is going to stack the bodies into 3 neat piles. :joy:

Ainā€™t gonna be nothing neat about itā€¦

1 Like

ā€œFun Challenge Takes Oddly Combative Turnā€

4 Likes

With that low turnout, yes.
Although I guess the results would be same, surely?

Besides, I thought it good to be a little more inclusive of everyone, there 18 entries after all - lots of choice.

However you want to run it, just let me know and Iā€™ll do the next one :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I liked the option of voting for your favorite 3. I liked too many of em for different reasons. Top 3 was nice, I say.

1 Like

Whaaaaat!?

3 Likes

Not with 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd :
@amku would be 1st, @Anfim 2nd, me 3rd. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok.
Thatā€™s how I voted (apart from 3rd) :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in!

2 Likes

Are you going to post this in a separate post? Also, are you going to leave it open for us to use any equipment and any software that we choose? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think thatā€™s exactly how I voted :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sezare56 and @Sherelle, agreed. The next challenge with its guidelines and limits needs to be posted in a new thread so we can remain on topic.

6 Likes

ā€¦maybe add a link to it here as wellā€¦just in case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh shit I had a busy week and missed the voting! Congrats to all for the sweet tunes, def in for Christmas challenge.

5 Likes

So whatā€™s happening with the next mission?

2 Likes

Here it is :

1 Like