Good A4 Tutorial + other newbie questions

Is there any good A4 tutorial which goes through the basics in a slow and understandable way where you clearly see what keys are pressed and which mode is currently selected? Please not the Dataline ones or the one with the 7 year old…

Mostly i need to understand how to record (the sequencer)… pressing rec+play doesn’t do anything.

Also, i’ve heard (briefly) about Overbridge, does this simplify the rather complicated interface in any way?

I’m also wondering, is it possible to have 4 voice polyfony with one sound (instead of 4 sounds with 1 voice each)? A tutorial or a description would be great! Many thanks

Hello

Cheers

Cuckoo’s ones are pretty accessible - the Analog Keys sequencer is basically identical to the A4’s.

To record to the sequencer via a midi in, hit the record and play buttons together - red light should flash and the sequencer should start running.

To program steps, hit the record button once - the red light should light up solidly.

For polyphony, go in to the kit menu, poly config and tick additional tracks to turn on additional voices. Will lead to voice stealing, etc., and you also need to set up the voice stealing allocation behaviour, rotate is probably the best option in most cases if you’re playing chords. Tbh, a good read of the manual is probably your best move.

Overbridge is the best synth editor I’ve ever used - and I’ve used quite a few. Worth it for that alone.

Thanks!!!