Goliath - 16 hands in one

…still on the ‘to-do list’ :relaxed: it’ll hopefully be back at some point

next batch should be on its way this week, fingers crossed :relaxed:

I was talking about DT update :smiley:
I already have my Goliath at home, and first try with DT was not stable.

ah ok, i got it the other way around then :grin: :smile: did the update fix the issue(s)?

…and today we opened up our community forum at: :relaxed: :champagne::champagne:

you are all invited to join in. on the community forum you will find support, videos and of course, mmore! :laughing::grin:

5 Likes

the Goliath is also available for purchase on the main website :relaxed:

4 Likes

I received my Goliath today, when I was at work.
I’m happy. I gonna test it right now.
Youhouuuu ! Fun, fun, fun.

4 Likes

Hey Guga,

I’ve played for near two hour with your Goliath…
Waou. Really loto’fun.
I revisited my old experimental MnM patterns, it gave really life to them. They were a bit narrow in their static costume. But Goliath seems to permit me to enlarge them, giving kind of wind in the fabric. My 16 hands are a plus in my music.

:smile: Thx

3 Likes

Just got mine. So many synths and drum machines to tweak with. Hmmm

2 Likes

nnice!! :relaxed: you’re more than welcome to share your experience on http://community.gibbondigital.com/ :grin: :monkey_face:

With the latest firmware update (v0.8) you can recall initial MIDI settings (reset patch).

To recall,

Press and hold [B] and press [F]

Hooray… i got mine too…

5 Likes

Your the best, never stop dreaming! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
P.S. I sampled it! :monkey_face:

2 Likes

Hooray :smiley:

1 Like

…for those interested (and not on :beach: :grin:) an updated version of the manual is available for download on the main site or the community forum :relaxed:

2 Likes

:heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat:

That Goliath thing is just awesome!

4 Likes

…a reminder, just in case… :relaxed::grin:

Are there min / max values for CCs ?
Can you map Ot’s crossfader CC48 to Goliath ?
Maybe that’s Morph4 purpose…

there’s no min/max tha can be set for the parameters, so you’ve the full range 0-127 but depending on how the Goliath is setup, you can define a sort of range (it is possible to setup the Goliath so that turning the encoder will either wrap values around or not)[quote=“sezare56, post:58, topic:38049”]
Can you map Ot’s crossfader CC48 to Goliath ?
[/quote]
yes, the encoder on the Goliath is mapped to CC48, therefore it can be controlled externally either using the OT, another MIDI device or a DAW :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks. Is there a complete manual ?

Edit : so you don’t have a range for each CC, but a global range ?