Glo Phase / Bloom / 30 Day Video Project

Hello Elektronauts-
For the entire month of May I’ll be posting a short music video of music daily that I’ve recently been creating. Enjoy!

Day 1

7 Likes

i don’t believe u george Michael is dead !

1 Like

Is this going to be all Rytm?

I’d say about 12 out of 30 are 95% rytm with a few additions/some production in logic. I’ll post a few of those in my rytm thread for sure!

1 Like

Yay! Too much Glo Phase is never enough. I trust there will be at least some outrageous glove action?

1 Like

ha! maybe some bike gloves will work their way into some shots.

1 Like

Day 2

4 Likes

Day 3

2 Likes

Day 4

2 Likes

Day 5 - rytm based track

3 Likes

Day 6 - The incredible John Shannon on acoustic guitar

3 Likes

Day 7 - feat. Arsonist on violin

5 Likes

Day 8

3 Likes

These are great mate. Loving it all but really like 7.

Nice, thanks! Much appreciated. There’s a few more in the vein of seven this month. Thanks for listening!

Day 9 - rytm based track

2 Likes

Those are pretty awesome. I feel like some of them would fit well in a longer mix aswell.
What strikes me the most is the quality of the basslines. Overall the production is great, but the bass is really something else.
If I may ask, what gear makes the bass sound ? Is that the Rytm ?

Hey thanks! It’s much appreciated. I was considering Instagram for these edits so they’re all 60 seconds or less. At the end of the month though I’ll release the album w full cuts, although they’re still mainly on the shorter side, around 2:20 average (being a 30 track album that’s prob best).
Bass wise I’m a bit all over the place. On a rytm only track or for most patterns on my rytm only vids I’m a big fan of pitching the bass tom for bass lines, maybe mixing some filter w envelope in as well. Sometimes I use random samples layered in with that as well. For a lot of these tracks I’m either using hardware (bass station 2, lesser prophet 6, monologue) or software (huuuugee fan of u-he repro and diva). Will let you know if something else comes to mind but those cover most ground bass wise I’m thinking. Thanks for listening! Lots more to come!

2 Likes

Day 10 - I believe 100% analog rytm

1 Like

Day 11

1 Like