Glitching with Analog Heat and Reaper On Playback Start

Hello Everyone.

I have searched every thread for hours and days now, I can not find an answer to this.

I have all settings as they should be on Reaper, 256 buffer, only one instance of reaper, etc.

I can not stop it from being a glitchy mess in the beginning. Sure it’s only initial but I use it a lot for mastering and having those horrific scratching noises and speed ups and slow downs when I’m trying to compare tracks is driving me mad.

Does anyone have an answer to this. I have tried so many different combinations of settings. Even the Overbridge control panel on every possible setting from another thread. Every “change” or “fix” I attempt only seems to make it worse.

Is there any way to just have it running constantly in the background and not have it “activate” every time I hit play?

I’m on a Macbook Pro 2016 if that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

I just tried using my Analog Heat with Overbridge in Reaper for the first time and having the same issue.

Analog Heat mk1 - Overbridge - Reaper issue - YouTube here’s an example video of the problem.

Would love a workaround or fix for this since it kinda makes using the Heat via computer pretty useless.

This is on Windows 10, Overbridge 2.3.9 and Analog Heat mk1 (1.21C)