Getting old, feeling less Braindancey

Nice, love that secondary kickdrum/bass sound!

edit: Add a thinkbreak on top :loopy: :loopy:

1 Like

I only read the OP, so all I have to say is that now is the right time to spoil yourself with an OB~6.
Grab some Horlicks and a warm glass of milk too.

2 Likes

I’m always lusting after Dave Smith - those juicy tones… :drooling_face:

I work mostly with cinematic scores and dramatic builds, and I have to try a little bit harder each month to hold myself back from ordering a rev2…

I added it as a 100 Patron goal, which felt sufficiently unrealistic :laughing:

1 Like

Horlicks and glass of warm milk?
You animal

2 Likes

I wish the Horlicks man would deliver my…

Nah, doesn’t have the same ring to it

1 Like

I recently turned 45 and have mostly been blasting hardcore/gabber, footwork, and neurofunk lately, so yeah.

4 Likes

Might want to take a peep in here also! Tons of good music. Microlith is dope too!

2 Likes

thanks for the new recommendationz. some great stuff. hadn’t heard some o these fkers before - wisp, headcleaner, trackermatte. lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dooood! Go on a journey with Wisp, you won’t regret it. I don’t listen to his stuff enough.

1 Like

on it :slight_smile:

gonna stick that shit on in work tomorrow :partying_face:

must say my taste has expanded in recent years to more ambient stuff but I still love me some manic braindance. used to listen to it 24/7. now it’s maybe 22/5 :slight_smile:

Wisp even has a Christmas album, Xmas87, e.g.

1 Like

Yeh well, the horlicks was blocking my sinuses :sneezing_face:

And the warm milk isnt?
Surley a Horlicks-Lemsip combo would give you that Post Braindance edge?

Lemsip chaser. thats genius. shouldve tried that on grandma.

1 Like

wow and oldie! MERCK was a good “label”

some old ones a dug. im an old fuck…I still like this stuff, but find I look for stuff thats a little more harsh. im going in the wrong direction. this stuff is still good tho…

…and many many more should you be interested.

1 Like

<3 ochre

1 Like

From one of my all-time favorite electronic albums. Shame that it seems to be pretty unknown.

1 Like