Get ready…

Oh ok, I got you. Thanks for the clarification.

Two digi sized silver boxes paying hommage to the original MD/MM colour scheme at €899,- a pop. Overbridge enabled from the get go. All modern sequencer features and some new tricks. You read it here first.

1 Like

It’s because we haven’t gotten shit for a bit

1 Like

A limited release of the MonoMachine Justin Bieber edition.

All of his top hits recreated as patterns being played by that classic Monomachine sound.

The lyrics to “Baby” masterfully emulated with the speech engine.

Instead of one time out of a million seeing Elvis, you get to see the face of the greatest artist of our generation on EVERY boot up

10 Likes

was going to pick up a rytm mk2, but now ive just got to know what’s behind door #3 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

You should renamd this thread into „thumb workout, the neverending scrolling“! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder how much of Elektron machines are made in Shenzhen or other parts of China. I would expect some delays until the new machines are available.

2 Likes

Anyone know what time they’ll announce ?

1 Like

I suppose just one physical box, with the Machinedrum and Monomachine tech inside it, would be just about the ultimate groove box. Lots of machines in that one, as they call their sound engines just that. But still one physical product.

5 Likes

Maybe the stop motion graphics is a clue about the sequencing? Some new tricks from the sequencer possibly?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a super non-realtime sequencer. It takes a week to write a 12-second pattern.

6 Likes

Yeah! :ecstatic:

10 Likes

I’m definitely hearing non-linear and herky-jerky beats. Probably programed in non real-time. :joy:

I hear they implemented a special relativity engine this time around tho, so that week to program is really only 3 milliseconds in earth time, right?

Like I said, :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

:alarm_clock: tomorrow <> Edit: in 42 hours… Damn

Maybe that 31st is a reduced “B-Ware” one that’s been sold, but still lingers in the search engine?

Yeah that could be. But I distinctly remember the same thing was happening when DT:keys leaked on thomann.

Smaller and lighter than an OP-Z?