Get ready…

Sad!

I haven’t kept up with this thread after the first day. What new revelations did I miss?

1 Like

It’s orange…? And there are creatures.

2 Likes

Word on the street is it’s orange scented

7 Likes

Yum :tangerine:

4 Likes

Orange!!!

4 Likes

Orange you glad he didn’t say anything?
…I’m not

2 Likes

I highly doubt it will be a model synth, all the hype behind it, and what people are saying about it, rmr and blush response. They both really like it, I don’t think they’d be as stoked if it was a model somethin or other. But still, I don’t get all the hate for model: samples, I want one

I don’t think so either. Just to make sure I compared the teaser sounds with the Digitakt playlist. The Digitakt playlist with the Digitone playlist. And the teaser sounds with the Model Samples playlist.

The sonic characteristics seem to fit in with the Digi Series more.

MAYBE it’s just my bias- but the sounds seem to be as rich as the the playlist of the Digis

2 Likes

:grimacing:

Yeah, that’s right!

6 Likes

I’m disappointed i didn’t get that reference immediately :smiley:

Thank you, I was hoping someone would say it. :sunglasses:

What did cuckoo say exactly? I want it to be a flagship since it feels due, but I imagine they’d tease a flagship product for a month at least to let us save up.

What’s been “leaked” already is them stating that they sell 30 products from Elektron but have 31 in the search bar. It was the same thing when Digitone keys was released. So it’s a dead give away that it’s a) a device and not an update b) one device and not several.

1 Like

Yeah I wanna hear abt Cuckoo’s comments too, first time hearing about them

1 Like

OT owners will be happy because they have a new instrument to sample?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get these comments about cuckoo the only thing I’ve seen him commenting is him stating that he sometimes schedule videos to according to Company unveiling’s.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Pretty sure that was a joke just before the M:S was released, meaning that OT users will be happy that the M:S isn’t as complex… or something? At least that’s what I got out of it. I don’t think Cuckoo was involved at all.

4 Likes