Get ready…

Machines for Digitakt. Option to load synthetic drum voices per track, instead of samples.

It’s a self labeled “digital drum computer AND sampler”. They didn’t have the bandwidth to release the drum synth side of it at launch, but it was always planned.

Just my fantasy anyways…

9 Likes

If it is indeed three machines, then the teaser might give us some clues.
The hand and the rings around might tease another ‘hands-on’ machine in the model line.
The ear might be a sampling, mixing or looping device (could be anything though).
The mouth could be a vocoder (yes, please!) or a video device.
Just wild guessing but I assume this is what this thread is for.

Slap like for Emkaythree

4 Likes

If you carefully analyze the gif, then you see three rows of encoders like the Model:Samples.

So it’s safe to assume its at least a second product in the Model:xxx line-up.

I don’t think we Mk2 product owners have anything to worry about, since Octa, Rythm and Analog Four Mk2’s were released less than two years ago.
Would be nuts to already release a Mk3 version of any of these products.

So I am pretty sure it will be new products. At least in the new Model:xxx line-up for sure.

But in all honesty though. Seeing that there are still some irritating bugs on the Digitakt/Digitone, who haven’t received a firmware update since summer last year.
Seeing that Overbridge is still in Beta… like forever.
I am more worried why in earth Elektron would release another 3 new products, when they can’t handle and properly support the current product line-up already.

So I really hope its at most just one new hardware device in the Model:xxx line-up… that’s it.

Their current resources are already spread out thin enough.

6 Likes

Well wouldn’t it?
https://youtu.be/XfSoZ6_x7kk

1 Like

Ikea lamp for Octatrack

with song mode and Overbridge

12 Likes

The Octatrack mk2 is still a good machine that’s not going to change…
if it is a new version I probably would upgrade eventually if it was though that said…

multiple people are doing the same, so not picking on you. but it’s worth pointing out that just because Perfect Circuit says they’re raffling off three Elektron machines doesn’t mean there’s three new machines coming. doesn’t mean there’s not either, of course. but I wouldn’t assume either way.

7 Likes

I was Here

3 Likes

I’m in

And I predict 404 errors soon

4 Likes

You may be thinking of Jeremy from Red Means Recording. He hinted at something exciting coming from Elektron in a Reddit thread around NAMM.

2 Likes

Agree. Lets just hope the raffle is just three existing machines.

…and the rest is just new Pack announcements and maybe something exciting, like long awaited firmware updates on existing products like Digitakt/Digitone and Overbridge coming out of Beta!

I personally think that should be their current focus. Ironing out the bugs on existing hardware and finishing up Overbridge and take out of beta.

Then they can start releasing new Products again.

Strikes me as being unlikely that they’d release 3 new machines all at once. That would be unprecedented wouldn’t it?! Still, I’m an optimist and if they’re doing something new I’m sure it’ll be fun. And it’s payday on the 28th…

Honestly, I’d say it is a fancy graphic and we should not interprete to nacho into it.

Maybe it is a sample pack of the sounds of the MPC One pre-orders being cancelled :joy:

https://youtu.be/EKu7TYWNxqA

9 Likes

and on Twitter as well

and he literally says in the thread " I would say in some ways people that like the monomachine may be happy."

lol the circle continues.

7 Likes

Comment clues galore:

“people who like mm will be happy”, “simple and powerful”

You lost me at simple.

3 Likes

You lost me at happy (wah-wah)

3 Likes
4 Likes