Get ready…

That would be a brilliant product. And would definitely be capable for the knobs > menus approach from the Model series

2 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

You can already do that with digitone

3 Likes

I’ll just leave it here:

Status Update! On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, status on the OCTATRACK trademark changed to STATEMENT OF CONTINUED USE ACCEPTED.

3 Likes

Octa 3

1 Like

Holy cow!

I reckon they might be doing the Analog Heat/Analog Drive thing with the new box? And then another…?

Or maybe it’s a MD thing where there’s one for synthesis, one for sample capabilities?

The tease is vague enough to be anything, but since it says meet the machines: it would be nice to have a box in the OTmkII form factor where each track can be freely chosen to be any machine from MD or MM or OT with updated fx, new graphics and smoother user interface as on the digi boxes.

7 Likes

looks like a bladder

1 Like

Were you the guy on Reddit that told me the same thing and that I didn’t need to worry about buying an OTMKII? Haha.

1 Like

Digihorse

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. But I do recall encouraging someone buy a Rytm mk1 a few months before the reveal of the mk2

1 Like

I think you may be onto something… meet the machines. Could be a MM MD hybrid sort of thing. The MS rings around the arms tells me it will be in the Model format though

2 Likes

That was a dick move. Haha. i had posted on reddit a month ago when someone said they had inside info on Elektron and they said that buying an OTMKII would be an alright purchase and I wouldn’t regret it in a bit. Let’s hope that’s true!

2 Likes

Emkaythree

9 Likes

Psh. I think I’ll hold off for the Elektron EmKayThree mark 2

9 Likes

Surely you mean Emkaythree Emkaytwo?

2 Likes

Purchased one as well two days ago… so far, I’m only using it as a mono mixer. I’m probably missing something, because I keep turning the analog synth tracks down. Good thing is that if this new release is good, I’m snagging one!

8 Likes

already cancelling my preorder

9 Likes

Why are we all talking about Milton Keynes?

7 Likes