Get ready…

don’t know what to say about the product, just waiting for a bigger thing

1 Like

Hi Ess, M:C looks great! Just wanted to say I really admire your design sensibilities and please keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like
5 Likes

Wasn’t really interested at first but I have to admit that demos are really good.
One thing I find really interesting is that everyone actually got their own signature sound very fast ( Cuckoo, Somatic response, Dataline…) which is really a good sign and proves that the engines are focused but not limited too much.
Impressive work Elektron, I don’t know if this will ever join my setup but the idea is somewhat pleasant ! :+1:

5 Likes

Now, must resist buying one for at least some months… I already have a fresh model:samples that needs some love, and a boatload of unused boxes to sell.

Lost Fonk
Green Jumper
Hazy Daysj
Little wannabe
Ralex

Full versions please :+1:t6: [tite EP] :wink:
The synth sounds are great! Thick!

Ralex does it for me…great sounds.

3 Likes

I wasn’t interested at first, but man the demos on Elektrons SoundCloud, Datalines performance on YouTube, and Cuckoo - it sounds stunningly nice with loads of variations.

2 Likes

Ok fine I’ll order one.

They already have mine at my local Store. Yeah!

anyone got the live stream link?
I can’t find it in the sea of posts :sleepy:

Since the Samples came with adapters for different international power outlets, I assume it’s safe to buy myself a Cycles when I’m in the US in a couple of weeks and use it here in Norway? The price difference is almost €90, not accounting for US sales tax.

(Don’t know that much about voltage and such, it’d be a shame to fry the machine when I first plug it in.)

1 Like

I think the conclusion was that only the US event, taking place in about eight to nine hours or so, is live-streamed, not the one in Berlin. But a lot of contradicting info in the thread, not 100% sure.

2 Likes

yea just found it.
streaming in like 9 hours from the US of A

3 Likes

Looks punk af, fits the rugged aspect of those machines. I dig

Just use an adaptor to change to Norway’s configuration - I’m assuming that it’s like the European one. I recently bought a MacBook Air in the US (for the same reasons) and it works just fine here in France :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: and my European Digitone worked just fine the other way round when I took it to the US

1 Like

Will it be up after the live stream still? It’ll be over by the time Im done work

Really not that far of a leap. Right? Double the tracks add individual outs and you are almost there. Almost like a cross between MD and AR.

1 Like

God I want TRIG+YES so much.

Well, after listening to the surprisingly good demo tracks and watching a couple of Youtube vids about it, I think I’ll order one at Easter. It should be a nice little partner for my Digitakt.

The flexibility of assigning any machine to any track and per step sold it to me.
There’s nothing like the Elektron sequencer.

4 Likes

Was thinking the same thing, the sound reminds me the ER-1 but better