Oh

1 Like

Yeah, okay. Good.

1 Like

Or the “its a mixer” people

2 Likes

Can I get a free synth now?

Hype spike!

Just to be sure, which official source has stated 1 new device? :wink: I know RMR might have.

Weren’t the MKII’s announced within a fairly short timespan? I wouldn’t rule several new ones out, but I also wouldn’t imagine it’s super likely.

Businesses rarely give all the details of each product release to early testers.
i.e.- Tester 1 receives Product 1, Tester 2 gets Product 2, & neither knows about the other product.

It was announced earlier as the digidoot

2 Likes

The new machine IS a mixer.

Not in the sense of mixing audio. But like in party terms- if you consider the machines friends.

Which, why wouldn’t they be? They seem like lovely clay creatures that I’d want to get to know better

Edit: The Elektron Catalina Wine Mixer

6 Likes

Ah ffs, we totally guessed in the wrong direction.
Elektron said “something NEW” and marketing research has shown a clear tendency for customers to buy multiple Elektron devices, once they purchased their first one.

So it’s just the logical next step:

It’ll be a RACK for ALL the Elektron machines!
(made of clay)

2 Likes

Would love it but my vote is a Model : FM

Boats and Ho’s!

4 Likes

The hype is so big, the servers goes ooops from time to time telling me about busy stuff and timeouts.

Did we just become best friends?

6 Likes

But these were just refactors of pre-existing units, so I don’t think we can consider them full releases. There was 2 years between the original A4 and AR.

1 Like

Everybody was wanting Elektron to make a mixer.

But I just realized…the mixer was US the whole time :heart:

9 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

Imgur

8 Likes

OT MK3 was the friends we made along the way

3 Likes