General Thank You Positive Thread

Thank you all for actually interacting with me… i´ve found it to be a pretty uncommon thing in forums.

10 Likes

Yes, I learned so much from just reading the posts. Incredible :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yep. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, lots of wisdom and inspiration here. And always astoundingly civil.

3 Likes

Definitely great place to hang, get advice and zone out

Thanks everyone

4 Likes

Definitely one of the more interesting centers of online activity. Thanks for all the keen gear insight that helps me buy stuff! Also, first post.

6 Likes

I’m not sure I’ve ever even had to ask a question on the forum because you good people have already done all the things and documented them in detail before I get the chance. All I have to do is read and I appreciate that. And you!

9 Likes

This is such a lovely positive forum with some superb tips and insights.
My first Elektron device (a Model:Cycles) is arriving tomorrow. I’m sure I’m going to love it. If the quality of their users is anything to go by, their products must be stellar.

5 Likes

While really trying not to say anything stupid, I think I found this thread just by a happening enchanting chance in the uni-cyber-verse at just the right time because I am always polite but fear peeps just see it as a save face to get what I need and disappear for months or years even only to return and very politely do the same thing again. But here it is the opportunity to say something possibly stupid but in a pleasant way! I am well beyond help in so many ways yet here peeps dig deep and I love that. Thanks everybody for making something inanimate lovable?
There is a force in the universe more powerful than anything particle physics has taught us. It is more omnipotent than gods or other beings of deity. That force is love. And here in the elektronaughts community there is an abundance of beings whom are at one with the soul, the universe and not scared to spread the love in the many forms we witness. Inquiring? Answering?observing? Demonstrating? And some ignitations of the imaginations along the way to ensure every last one of us is inherently chuffed on magic
While we are enduring these forms within the forum in the big thing that we all live in. I gotta say I love it!

8 Likes

Much thanks and gratitude to everyone that helps run this forum, the people on here who are quick to help with questions and a laugh.
As well as Elektron’s staff, from development to repairs, I have nothing but a positive experience in dealing with Elektron as a company and it’s really quite a thing to have such an overall positive experience.

7 Likes

This is the only forum I regularly visit. There’s a reason for that, it’s a great place to spend time and has (almost) none of the unpleasantness you find pretty much everywhere else.

Group hug!

9 Likes

With news tonight that Twitter (which was at one point my primary social media focus) is likely to undergo significant changes, I am even more grateful for Elektronauts. Even when things get a little heated (as they have recently – I have not been through a major product release before), they are still head and shoulders above anywhere else. Here’s hoping that that continues.

4 Likes

What’s the secret sauce that makes this such a great place to frequent? Whatever it is, I’m happy it exists.

Keep on keeping on, brothers and sisters!

1 Like

I used to lurk on these forums before I was an active member, so for many years I’ve seen the Elektronauts community conduct itself in an extremely respectable manner. I attribute this to a mature crowd and awesome moderators that can mediate conflict very effectively. The amount of knowledge contained within this forum is vast. It’s honestly the pinnacle of online communication with all things music related for me. Thanks Elektronauts!!! The most time I’ve ever dumped into one single place on the internet is here and it’s been time well spent!

6 Likes

yea thanks everyone. This is my favourite place on the Internet. Great people, good vibes :heart:

1 Like

Grateful for these forums.

1 Like

Indeed, really lovely community that seems almost entirely free of the bad vibes that plague so many online communities. I have been a quiet lurker for a while now, mostly due to the annoying 24 hours/day limit (feature request submitted). This place really is a wonderful mix of fun and knowledge, while simultaneously being a horrible strain on my economy. :grinning:

1 Like

i love you elektron. i cant believe you packed almost every new product request into your new box and made it work & sound beautifully. truly incredible

and the elektronauts community is full of genius sound designers and engineers. my favorite forum on the internet

2 Likes

I love that we can discuss also other vendor products here without censoring etc, also that there is room for different subjects like video games, bycycles etc, so far the community is overall great, and i learnd a lot from the users here. (Wiliam Wild , Olaf Wolkenhauer, Dave Mech to name only a few (but there are a lot of regular posters who really contribute.) who made overall very nice and detailed guides for the instruments from a user perspective, and showed where we can go sonically and technically.) Also thanks to Elektron for making this all possible.

I have to say it: Elektronauts is really the best forum!

Some time ago Gearsl… uh Gearspace was my favorite and Elektronauts my second. Now Elektronauts is first. By far. I don’t know what happened but i love it over here.
Cool people, cool topics, some stupid topics that i also enjoy. :slight_smile:
Thank you all for making this a great experience!

7 Likes