General Thank You Positive Thread

Just want to give a general thank you to so many people here. I’ve gotten so many helpful tips and ideas over the years, and learned a lot about synthesis and music here. I wasn’t sure where else to post something like this, so I figured starting a gratitude thread would work!

90 Likes

Agreed, this site is a gigantic resource of power tips and ideas. Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm

18 Likes

A big thanks to all! Elektronauts is an amazing forum!

14 Likes

Thank you for a forum that is more of a social network filled with knowledge! “Current Sounds” is probably my favorite thread but there are so many helpful posts and collaborative efforts :slight_smile: Like the blackbox thread being better than the blackbox forum for a while there :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Thanks for giving me a community to hang out with. Can’t think of any others I’d turn to if this went away.

23 Likes

Thanks of giving an obsessive misfit like me a place to go every day to relax. And thanks for helping noobs with basic questions while being generally polite and kind. Bonus thanks to the mods for keeping the place clean.

18 Likes

…yup…big shout out to this community AND the admins, on their daily freetime challenge to keep THIS unique house of sonics for the better and what it is…

18 Likes

Lines is the only other music forum I like, but it makes want Eurorack. Better to stay on Elektronauts, which only makes me want more Elektrons.

9 Likes

I’d also like to add a massive thank you, to all the fantastic and trustworthy buyers and sellers.

This is literally the only forum/marketplace I have 100% confidence selling on.

9 Likes

I’ve mentioned this forum to a few people recently as one of the few, rare corners of the internet where the vibe is reliably positive/thoughtful/encouraging.

A rare community where people with different viewpoints can coexist peacefully. Whether you’re for or against Behringer, whether you think the OT sounds good or bad, we’re all here for a good clean boost of knowledge and creativity.

Many thanks to all of you for making it a special place to hang out.

8 Likes

Definite endorsement. Thanks to those who set it up, who make it run smoothly, and especially to all those who contribute in ways both large and small. It’s something I can point out to others as an example of Internet discourse that works.

7 Likes

This is by far the greatest online community I’ve ever been part of.
Good times or bad times it’s always great sharing ideas and views with you all.
Thank you for that!!

14 Likes

Whoop whoop. Big love to everyone here. Also, you’ve gotta love the fact that an Elektronauts appreciation thread pops up every few months too :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

You’ve been extremely helpful to me a handful of times now and I’m grateful for your generosity!

6 Likes

Good vibes all around this place, love it! Only issue is being a OT repeat offender due to others wizardry.

9 Likes

I concur, danke danke

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

A culture this positive - sharing knowledge, enthusiasm, encouragement, and humor - is rare to find, especially as the internet seems hell bent on becoming an increasingly divisive sewer of negativity.

My feeling is it’s a mix of elements…it is Elektronauts after all, and Elektron boxes appeal to both right and left brain types, so they are at once reasonable and expressive. That’s one thing. The Scandinavian origins almost certainly have something to do with it. The admins are outstanding, especially adept at reining in toxicity and encouraging good conversational practice. And the users altogether, love that they have a place where participation is a pleasure, and want to keep it that way.

Best community on the internet!

9 Likes

Thankyou moderators @AdamJay @LyingDalai @avantronica @tr909
Your work is appreciated

31 Likes

:pray:

I especially like it when discussions are more about music than gear. Very skilled musicians, and such various tastes… :heart:
Combined with the respect, appreciation and humor displayed, plus the light speed help, I can tell this place is the corner of Internet I love most, it’s an honor to serve this community. Very decent human beings in here.
Keep on feeding the most positive aspects of it!

22 Likes