Gear situation

I feel the same way, better to know the gear you have intimately first, then see if it adds improvement later. I would have little use for it now while getting from basic to advanced.

1 Like

As I said earlier, you might try to use MD through one A4 track and play with the filter distorsionā€¦
I like to keep the bass drums in a separate out though.
But it gives you a taste of what could be doneā€¦
:smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate the input! And I might sell it at some point. But I tried to have a little jam this morning with just the A4 and the MD, and it was a lot of fun! Granted the Performance features arenā€™t as in depth as the RYTM, but the digital synthesis sound complimented the A4 SO MUCH. I love it. Iā€™ll TRY to have an A4/AR jam soon, but in the past I felt it was an analog fury. It was overwhelming. It was probably my sound design technique.

As far as individual track lengths, I could easily send that to the MD via the OT and have up to 8 channels.

I still have a lot to consider. I do need to simplify things. But I think Iā€™m gonna end up having an A4/OT/MD combo. I think I can conquer all of my sonic territory with that.

1 Like

Glad youā€™ve found your happy place and confirmed your love of the MD. A4/OT/MD is a good combo.

1 Like