Gear hope and expectations 2022

What are you expecting and what do you want to see next year?

I want an elektron sequencer, just as it is so I can sequence gear on a hassle free elektron sequencer. I want to see a new moog similar to the mother 32/dfam/subharmonicon style and a new make noise desktop.

3 Likes

An updated Roland MX-1

Syntakt

A frickinā€™ Digitone update

13 Likes

Iā€™m expecting to see more Behringer clones which leads to ā€˜interestingā€™ discussions on Synthtopia comment section

2 Likes

I hope OT gets another update, and AR gets some of the DT stuff where applicable.

I hope MC-707/101 get their midi clock jitter fixed, and a proper standalone editor.

I hope someone brings out a hardware DAW with 8 inputs, accurate midi and or analog clock, good editing at bar/beat/clock and sample level.

14 Likes

I want Roland to come out with a cheap, simple and portable Zencore keyboard (a new Gaia?).

1 Like

Retrokits RK-008.
Korg Drumlogue.
new batch of Axoloti.

and yes, either a proper standalone editor for MC-101/707, or better complete MIDI control with SysEx (since that editor would be Mac/WIn, but not Linux anyway).

3 Likes

I would like to see a new semi modular in the Moog line-up, combining some of their Moogerfooger circuitry in a SubH / Dfam form factor. Ring Mod, Phaser, Analog Delay, et al. I would buy it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a midi sequencer and mixer with effects and maybe loopers. Like some of the DJ mixers out there, but with the Elektron Sequencer, 4x stereo/split mono inputs, 2 effects sends/returns. All inputs and effects able to be sequenced.

Thatā€™s dreamland

10 Likes

Koma teased a synth well over a year back that appeared to be in the same form factor as the Field Kits that I am sure would be something I would pick up instantly. Iā€™m a avid FK/FX user and a huge Koma fan girl.

Jomox were working on T Resonator with MIDI and a looper and I need that to happen also.

6 Likes

The T Resonator mkIII has been cancelledā€¦

This sounds expensive.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they could cook something up in the SubH price range.

Yep. Iā€™m really interested in seeing what this is all about.

But mostly Iā€™m just hoping for fun updates to the gear that I already have.

3 Likes

This sounds like a winner. Add a couple of Aux channels and maybe inserts on 4 of the channels.

Youā€™re speaking to me here, this is what I need

1 Like

I donā€™t know if youā€™re aware of the Godfather from Enjoy Electronics :

https://www.enjoy-lab.com/godfather

Complex mixing functions:

• 4 CHANNEL AUDIO IN
  • 4 CHANNEL AUDIO OUT
  • COMPRESSOR
  • SIDE CHAIN
  • LIMITER
  • SHAPE EQ
  • PAN
  • STEREO WIDTH
  • GAIN STAGING

Killer effect section: ā€‹

• 4 independent DELAY
  • 4 INFINITE LOOPER FEEDBACK
  • 4 STEREO OFFSET
  • 4 Double Pulse Delay
  • 13 HP/LP FILTERS
  • 4 SATURATORS
  • CUSTOMIZABLE STEREO REVERB engine with DEDICATED HP FILTER
  • 2 MULTI ASSIGNABLE LFOŹ¼s
  • 4 independent TRIGGER BUTTONS
  • 3 independent TRIGGERING MODES for creative routing possibilities

21 Likes

Yes, I did see this when it was announced. Cheers for the reminder, will keep an eye out for some reviews and demoā€™s when released.

1 Like

No price available yet.

1 Like

( ā€œtheyā€ being Moog )

That could be the Spectravox. If so sign me up.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know about the Koma. I also am an avid FK/FKFX user. I also hope they get some more Strom Mobile units in stock. Good news on a potential synth though!