FX routing with external sequencing

Ive searched the forum but ive only found topics on internal sequencing. My question is how i can use the FX machines while sequencing synth tracks with my daw. ive set up the chorus listening on cd and outputing to ab, reverb on ef outputing to ab.
it works with internal sequencing. afaik external midi notes override the the internal so i tried triggering the FX tracks by midi note just as when placing a trig when sequencing internally. didnt work. any suggestions is welcome. thx.

is the MnM running and synced to the daw?

yes its synced!

i’ve read your question over and over and still didn’t figured out what the issue exactly is :joy:
could you explain it in another way please? english isn’t my first language btw

1 Like

just trying to clarify. do you have audio routed into the mono to affect with fx? or are you routing internal mono track so that they are sending to the cd and ef bus?

im routing internal synth tracks to internal fx tracks. when the synth tracks play by external midi, they dont seem to run through the fx tracks.
when sequencing the synth track with the internal, elektron sequencer, the fx gets triggered

did you set a trigger on every first step and is decay on 127 and Release on 0 (AMP PAge)?

Right now I can’t swear that the release is 0, but the thing is that it works with internaly sequenced notes. I’ll check when I get home from work tomorrow