FS: Elektron Guitar mk1 $2000

For Sale: Elektron Dynamic Performance Guitar- up to 6 voice guitar. Equipped with P-mutes capabilities. Mono timbral but super rare

Pictures down below

Would be willing to trade for an OT3(if you don’t have the OB license for it, that please include $300 to my paypal(covering fees) to account for that.

28 Likes

It looks like the LFO is applied to all 6 voices at once, it only has low-pass filters, and the oscillators need frequent tuning.

But not a deal-killer considering it’s all analog.

8 Likes

Note: the slider on this thing is kinda clunky- it’s not as smooth as the slider on the OT. Just an FYI for any potential buyers.

2 Likes

Love the new elektron direction. Theyre getting more and more A N A L O G

1 Like

Just wait for the release video for this thing.

Hint: the slogan will be “a person that makes music?!”

1 Like

Are those wavetable strings or analog ?

2 Likes

They are actually the dynamic sound oscillators. For each step(you’re the sequencer) you alter the sound how you see fit.

I guess while the OT had the steepest learning curve while is also the most acclaimed Elektron- I guess they eventually wanted to test that theory by presenting an instrument with a greater learning curve and with further limitations.

It’s cool, but it’s different. I like it, but would rather have an OT3

1 Like

Does this sound better than the Moog guitar?

4 Likes

Oh this has me GASSING hard.

1 Like

I heard that it doesn’t even have a song mode and you have to actually remember and play the music, come on guys it’s 2019!

11 Likes

Meh. Ill wait till the hype dies down. That thing wont last long.

1 Like

Thomann just leaked the GuitarKeys.

5 Likes

Does it come with PL4 plastic lid?

2 Likes

Overbridge? Separate outputs?

2 Likes

Instant reward or steep learning curve?

1 Like

Don’t have an OT3 but would you consider an AK 2 (with the Overlord expansion) as a part trade? Never been touched by human skin.

1 Like

Brilliant thread:joy::joy:

1 Like

I appreciate that this is the first true knob-per-function device of elektron, but what the hell were they thinking with that long ass design?!?
Also, I think the DSP is already maxed out, so there’s no way they can implement base/width filters per voice with firmware updates.
I’ll pass, but I guess OT owners will be very happy.

5 Likes

Take a look at the digi-tar too, it doesn’t has songmode, but perhaps…

1 Like

Brilliant! :smiley:

2 Likes