Free Sounds

Hi all. I have a free sample pack I put together this weekend. It’s inspired by Model:Samples and what some see as a track limitation. There’s 5 kits each with a loop, stems for the loop and an “All” file with each of the stems played 1 after another so you can drop that on a trig and adjust the start/end points and get more out of your 6 tracks. The sounds are all from my eurorack drum machine so the content is original, basic and to the point, hence the name. The sounds are in .wav format and can be used in any sampler. Use this link to download the files from bandcamp. https://doomandroses.bandcamp.com/album/points Click “download full album”, Set your price to $0 and you’ll receive a zip folder with all the files.

Here are some demos from my IG.

4 Likes

Sweet! I love that it seems everyone who has posted so far has completely different ways of playing this machine!

Gonna check this out.

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

Thanks. Let me know how the sounds work out for you. I put this together in a few hours but I may do another pack soon.

1 Like

I dont have the Model and most probably won’t get it. pretty content with MD. However, I do like the nature of the samples may download them for the Volca sample. When I us them I will let you know. Thank you again

1 Like

No problem. If you liked, feel free to Download my other pack, Molish Volume One. It’s over 250 sounds, mostly 1 shots and they’re both free.

1 Like