FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

And who pays for the CF cards? Nah, much easier. With the next OT update, all packs will be included automatically :wink: Done deal!

1 Like

Done! New page is here: https://ko-fi.com/fpsoundpacks because soon (5th February) I wonā€™t be using sellfy anymore. I think ko-fi is the right solution. Everything is much easier and better. You can also leave messages and type reviews!

New free patches will follow soon, and also a new sound pack for Digitone :boom: Thank you all for your support, appreciate it very much :hearts:

6 Likes

10% of all my Sound Packs over Christmas using coupon code: XMAS2022

https://floppydiskpirates.sellfy.store

:christmas_tree:
Merry Christmas to all :hearts:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I can write songs anymore without your Wurlitzer patchā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

What a lovely song and wurlitzer fits in very well. I downloaded this one in WAV on soundcloud for secret listening purposes :relaxed: :laughing:

2 Likes

ahahah thanks!

1 Like

Your track reminds me a bit of the work of an old friend of mine who did the dirt rally soundtracks. Same mood (for me). Awesome stuff dude, really god job, like your style, so sweet and just relieving :innocent:

1 Like

If it brings you some good memories, thatā€™s the best possible compliment! :pray:

1 Like

Am I crazy, because I am not seeing a field to enter a coupon code during checkoutā€¦

It was only over Christmas :flushed:

Just noticed this, woohoo! :partying_face:

1 Like

Currently working on the demos. Patches are already finished :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Today I listening to a video on Mr.Cardā€™s YouTube channel where he solds his so called ā€œprivate Analog Keys/Four collectionā€ but i noticed that a lot of patches heā€™s presenting are from my own sound packs i made a while ago. Just under different preset names. After i ask him if heā€™s selling those patches played in that video, he admits! :thinking: Maybe he got a used AK with all sound packs preinstalled and doesnā€™t know it better?

Sounds familiar?
KEYS 45 = Nord Stage emulation from my Donā€™t copy that floppy sound pack for an example, but there are moreā€¦ The patches havenā€™t even changed much, if at all. I would say 1:1

Common man! My sound pack title even says what youā€™re not allowed to do! :joy:

Thatā€™s just wrong!

1 Like

Man, thatā€™s really low! :unamused:

1 Like

ā€¦ far worse deceit happening on here all too frequently alas, you just canā€™t trust some folk online :hm:

itā€™s a shame that some manipulative folk will try all sorts time and time again, itā€™s eye opening ā€¦ internet fraud is just more commonplace than in real life because of the faceless ā€˜anonymityā€™, shouldnā€™t be tolerated or taken lightly though even for intangible items ā€¦

ā€¦ weā€™re on to it though ā€¦ no piracy tolerated here :tongue:

:elan: :elan:

1 Like

I can only agree with you. He has set his video to private to check again that everything is correct but actually, you should know beforehand which patches you have made yourself, right!

Apparently I have to study his video now and tell him which patches are from my sound packs so that he can correct his set. :joy:

Oh manā€¦

1 Like

Reallyā€¦

So he wants you to put effort in this so he can remove your patches, but probably still wants to continue selling other stolen patches after your ā€œapprovalā€.

I just donā€™t know what to say.

3 Likes

I know what you meanā€¦ He didnā€™t ask me to watch his video and tell him exactly which patches are mine, but he did ask me which ones are mine. Well, and there is nothing else to do but study his video and look for every sound on my device and then tell him about it. So far I havenā€™t had the time or mind to do so.

His video is online again and actually nothing has changed except for the thumbnail. The video is the same. However, there is no longer a link in the video description to gumroad where he still sells it. I couldnā€™t check whether the patches were removed. I didnā€™t want to pay ā‚¬17 for sounds I already have.

All this is ridiculous. How does one go about doing something like this? Maybe itā€™s the times.

All sound pack links updated to new Ko-fi shop :pray:

Price drop of all Sound Packsā€¦