FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

I refuse to explain a joke, that goes against my religion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, got it but it took a little longer resp. @thermionic latest post made it clear to me :wink: Translating English with a German brain (mine at least) can cause problems. I wish I were ready to understand everything straight away instead of translatingā€¦

1 Like

Schmidt synth has no midi in or out? :scream:

No, my kidney :wink:

2 Likes

My website ā€œfpsoundpacks.comā€ will be down the next days and then for ever. I will close this old site and will look forward to new projects but keep ā€œhttps://floppydiskpirates.sellfy.storeā€ running for now.

There will be one or two sound packs for Digitone, i made so many patches the last year and i will pick the best of those and put them into packs, but after that i will concentrate on music without any hassle, just for me, learning, composing, producing and enjoying!

I donā€™t know, maybe you will see me on yt in a year making live home dj setā€™s or maybe i will just come here from time to time and share some sounds from current hardware and chat with you guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey, all links are up to date and change to store site since my website ā€œfpsoundpacksā€ is now down and forever.

All sound packs and free patches for Analog Four or Digitone can be still downloaded at my store page here: https://floppydiskpirates.sellfy.store

Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Soā€¦ Sellfy has now increased the yearly amount and thatā€™s why Iā€™m leaving there and looking for another platform like gumroad or does anyone have a better suggestion? I know from EZBOT that he sells his performance template for Octatrack via Ko-Fi. Could be also a solutionā€¦

My sound packs can still be reached via sellfy until February 5th 2023 and after that I will update all links to the new platform.

Just to reiterate that your patches are my favorite on the Digitone! :beers:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, this is so great. Iā€™m making some patches and never thought someone could make such great music with it. This gives me a completely new perspective on my work. I really enjoy your videos and music! :hearts:

2 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Thankā€™s man! Really appreciate it :hearts:

This is my total favorite! So lovely dude :innocent:

3 Likes

Aww thanks, Iā€™m very flattered! :pray: Iā€™ve been using that wurlitzer patch in pretty much every jam Iā€™ve done in the last few months, itā€™s almost always my starting point. It sounds more like an electric piano then the actual piano samples I have on my Deluge! :smiley:

1 Like

This was a one week patching experience until the Wurli patch was ready. But that was worth it. sounds great how you integrate it into your songs. The first time I heard it in one of your songs I really thought it was a real Wurlitzer sample :laughing:

Thatā€™s how good your patch is! :grin: To me the greatest thing about it is how it reacts to velocity, itā€™s very sensitive and lively, just like a real Wurlitzer.

1 Like

I tried to set the velocity value with the help of a M-Audio Hammer 88 midi keyboard. After that I connected the Analog Keys because it has the same keybed as the Digitone Keys (I was toldā€¦). I havenā€™t gotten any feedback on it yet so thanks, now I know it worked :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awww, thank you so much :hearts:, canā€™t wait to sample everything Iā€™ve made so far on almost 700 patches for analog four and make them available as sound packs for octatrack or any other sampler. Maybe prjoects for Ableton, letā€™s seeā€¦ Have to wait, Iā€™m saving up for an Octatrack at the moment :sweat:

The analog 4 is on my wishlist, someday I hope to try out your patches on that one too!

1 Like

:open_mouth: at this point you can just sell CF card filled in :wink:

1 Like

That would be cool. Iā€™m looking forward to the music youā€™ll make with it. This is going to be awesome! For your style of music you will probably like the unmechanical pack first, then the depth and vision and then the shapes pack. I think you can still download the first two from elektronā€™s website. Thereā€™s also drum enthusiast, I forgotā€¦

1 Like