FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

Hey Dimmeeeee :smiley: I don’t think I have ever included projects or patterns? You don’t want to steal my secret sauce, do you? :rofl:Thank you so much for your support, thanks @Dimme !

2 Likes

i wish digitone has that cool oscilloscope animation for incoming audio like in your video!
Or a screensaver mode for internal audio and tweaking blind while scope is running :slight_smile:

digi

that’d be great :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Frankly, this new bank with CO5MA and Substan banks make the Digitone a totally different beast. You’re magicians guys !

3 Likes

A nice gimmick he?! I would like that too… As long as @elektron doesn’t gives this to us with an update, the only alternative is an oscilloscope vst for visual support :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with a patch from my Digitone sound pack (Routine). The Jitter_FP patch has an incorrect setting and is not on the correct pitch. This can be corrected very easily. Go to “SYN1” and set the value of “Ratio C” from “0.75” to “0.50” and on the “SYN1page 2 set the “Ratio C offset” to “0.00”. But you can also download the fixed patch here. Please excuse me, I missed that. :grimacing:

3 Likes

A user noticed something interesting. He has the update version 1.31 on his Digitone installed. And all patches from my new Digitone sound pack “Routine” and free patches (made with update version 1.30A) that have not activated send effects makes no sound. But as soon as he activates one of the three send effects, they make a sound again… This happens for him with the following patches:

Basslead_FP
Kirby_FP
Paratwo_FP
Roadtrip_FP
Segasunset_FP
Sweepout_FP
Technobass_FP
WURLi_FP (free patch)

But I think this is for all patches who doesn’t have send effects activated.

Anybody noticed that weird issue too with update 1.31 for Digitone? Or can test if the same issue appears when you import patches made with update 1.30A and import them to a Digitone with update 1.31 installed?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! I know CO5MA and Substan from YouTube, cool stuff!

I imported your patches from the Routine soundpack on my Digitone with 1.31 installed and don’t have a problem with any of the patches.

1 Like

That’s strange, even if it’s a good thing that so far it has only been the case for one user.

Anyone else who does or doesn’t have this problem?

Anyone here who imported the Routine sound pack to her/his Digitone Keys? A user came to me as he had problems importing the patches on his Digitone Keys. He sees sound received with C6 Manager but on Digitone Keys itself there’s no sound/patch visible! He’s running the lates Digitone Keys OS 1.31

1 Like

And if he’s using the Elektron Transfer app? I imported all sounds using that.

Hey said the patches are not visible in Transfer tool, he can not upload them in any way. Is there something i didn’t see right?

1 Like

You can only upload the .syx patches in the “Drop” tab:

After the upload (so you need to set your DN to receive the sysex files), you can see the patches when you go to the “Explore” tab and selected “sounds”:

Then you can drag them to the left so they are exported as *.dnsnd files. You could try the *.dnsnd file format to distribute the problematic patches for this user to see if that makes a difference.

1 Like

Thank you @rtme . I still use the C6 Manager and therefore don’t know how to use tranfser tool, but it makes total sense how you explained it. Thanks for that! I have shared the link to your post and hope that the patch import will work soon.

Hrm, with the Digitone (Keys, 1.31) set to receive SYSEX dump, sounds, and free spots in the bank I’m unable to Drop files from the latest Transfer.

I ended up just dropping them one by one into MIDI-OX.

Strange. If the Transfer app issue isn’t figured out by then, I’ll pick up the sound pack and give this a try in about 18 hours with a non-keys DN. (I’m currently trying to debug an issue with a sound bank unrelated to those here)

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if you meant you needed the C6 manager?
c6.exe (199.0 KB)

1 Like

Did i understand that correctly? You also have problems importing the sound pack into the Digitone Keys with OS 1.31?

So you can’t drop them in that big “drop files here” square? Nothing is happening? Or do you get any error message or other feedback?

2 Likes

Apologies, I edited to clarify but I’m experiencing a slightly different issue with a sound bank unrelated to any here. I’m trying to see if I can reproduce issues with any other sound bank transfers.

I did just get Routine and had no issues using Drop in Transfer 1.4.0.1 to get them on a non-keys DN with 1.31.

1 Like