First impression and detailed beat walkthrough with the Model Samples (Don't use headphones though- see description)

I caught on pretty quick because it’s a similar workflow to the Digitone. It’s got that OP-1 sort of luring quality too, where you just want to pick it up and play it all the time!

Here’s my first impression and detailed beat walkthrough on the instrument: https://youtu.be/218Al8omvVI

*****EDIT: there’s been a very unfortunate error with this video. The Model Samples playback audio is just in the left ear. I used a headphone adaptor which unknowingly turned the signal into mono so I couldn’t tell the difference in the editing and uploading process. MAJOR apologies for this one. I suggest that you don’t use headphones to listen to this video.

7 Likes

I’m so glad you got a Model:Samples, I love this box :slight_smile:

1 Like

30k subscribers would give us L+R outs instead of L only? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Me too! I’m so enjoying it!!!

Seems logical lol

1 Like

Well keep them coming coz the actual content is fab :+1:

1 Like

I’m considering reposting this one with correct audio in like a month or so with a disclaimer that it’s a repost because I know this is going to drive me nuts lol.

Thank you for watching!

4 Likes

It does drive you crazy mate especially listening on headphones and you hear a great and well presented video then oops it’s only heard in one ear however that video is great shit happens lol but as I said keep them coming as that was well presented just do more. I liked it anyways and looking forward to watching many more.
Good stuff mate just subbed :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate you Rob! Much more to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome brother :+1:

2 Likes