Feature requests: Internal “re”sampling

Not sure. I don’t remember an official statement from Elektron saying it won’t be possible, so maybe wait until 1.40 is out for MK1 before you start implying they’re just greedy. Their track record sure indicates the opposite.

I was just purely interested in the technical detail if it was a limitation or something else. If it’s technical then that’s purely understandable, otherwise it’s just their marketing decision to sell more MKIIs. Not saying that they are greedy in any way :slight_smile:

Maybe I was a bit harsh. It’s just that recently Elektron have proven that they port features to their older machines gratuitously, regardless of whether there’s a chance this could hurt MK2 sales.

(I took the liberty to place this question of resampling on Rytm mk1 in the right place, hope it’s fine for everyone :wink: )

No worries Hans! And that’s why I asked about resampling in the first place, they are known to be super nice with updates. Since I read somewhere about input limits before and didn’t think much about sampling external gear since I use my interface for that. But since I bought MKI not long ago and thought that with internal resampling this would expand some limits I came about, like 1 filter, etc. Rytm is my first Elektron machine and I’m seriously considering buying A4 now, no hard feelings at all towards Elektron.

LyingDalai, that’s fine! Sorry for taking the question to another thread, it came up as I read about the internal sampling in that thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx for your understanding, no pb :thup: