Expression Slider w/ A4

Has anyone used the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Expression Slider with the Elektron Analog Four? Is it nice?

1 Like

I was looking at this slider for the A4 as well. Did it work out for you?

1 Like

Havent got it yet :frowning:

If it works on AR, probably work on A4?

1 Like

Yes it should. I saw more complex pedals commected to the A4 and works well. Why shouldn’t this small thing work?

It should work. I made some very similar expression sliders in the past, with a better suited fader (I think), that slides really quickly, like the ones used as crossfaders. Here is an example :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtQ2jFI3N7/
Maybe one day, I’ll make a new version (with some switches for polarity, and direction).

1 Like

I ended up buying the OBNE Expression Slider for my A4 MKII and it works great. Expression learn and assigning macros was really easy.

Note: the slider on the OBNE has a bit more friction and is not as smooth as the OT slider. You might want to mount/attach it to something, the pedal itself is light and moves when using with one hand.

Current setup: DT / A4MKII / OTMKII / AH. Will probably add a second OBNE slider for additional control.

Bought one, works great!

1 Like

Good to hear!

That’s ace! In terms of similar utility units, the OBNE Ramper and EHX CTRL could be fun to try too