Export / Bounce problems

Anyone else using AH as a plugin then when bouncing it down, the track is just a random load of beeps, clicks and filter sweeps? Anyone got a fix for this? Or do I have bum unit maybe…:meh:

I don’t have a Heat, but I believe what you are experiencing is due to not bouncing in real time. Although accessible digitally, the heats main components are analog which require a real time signal to process, there is no way to make the process quicker than how long your track is… “Real time” bounce is required from DAW…

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Yeah, tried real time bouncing and still the same problem.

Which DAW? Realtime rendering in Ableton Live 9.7 works for me.

Yeah Ableton 9. I’ll keep trying

I’ve got the same problem, sometimes it clicks at the beginning of recordings, suuuper annoying! Running Ableton 9.7 on Sierra 10.12.3, also get very bad digital distortion that overpowers the signal and forces a reboot to work again.

Yeah, mine also just throw a pretty phat square wave out at around a third of the way through too! \m/

Do you put the Analog Heat on the Master channel then bounce? I did that once and I got a really funny sounding export. I now just record each track on separate channels with the AH…

Got it working with Cubase 8.5. Yes!! Damn it makes everything sound so expensive

1 Like