Exception DT0064V03 with overbridge

Hi!

I am constantly getting this exception when using digitakt with overbridge. I am using ableton live 10, and i am sequencing values and some notes from the clips. I am using the audio from the plugin, and there is no external midi device plug into midi in. The exception is popping up so often its almost impossible to work - after exception, no work done after last power cycle is saved.

I am recieving all individual sound channels in ableton, so I have 8 sound channels + 1 fx channel - so the master channel has only FX routed in. Right now I am trying to use only 1 channel for all audio and see if that helps - will report back on frequency of crashes.

I am using version 2.1.1.2 of overbridge and 1.30B of digitakt

I am using scarlett 6i8 set to 48000 khz and 256 buffer

I have high end laptop that is not old, so there should not be problem with performance. (xmg fusion 15)

What does customer support at Elektron say about this?

1 Like

did not yet asked them directly, I thought this is a good place to connect with support while also get some info from users that might be experiencing similiar problems

Hey, do you have answer from Elektron for this issue ? Have the same issue when I try to control my digitakt with a midi controler

1 Like

It might be a midi loop (the controller is sending midi to the DT which is then sending it back to the controller and so on). You can try changing the midi setting to see if that fixes it. For example if the midi controller is connected over usb midi, set the dt to only transmit over DIN midi rather than usb