Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01

My thoughts exactly! I sold my MDuw because of that; I’m more of a melody guy but looking at this lovely instrument and if it could be used as a drone machine too that’s certainly something that could change my mind! Damn it!!!

1 Like

@Microtribe @Fin25 How your exchange played out in my head.

19 Likes

the digital part of each voice is almost certainly this… which i did not like the sound of personally…

but then its sent through a filter (the polyvoks one?!) and drive… for each voice… which will crunch it up…

I am certainly interested… woulda been neat if one of the drum voices was actually taken from the pico drums1 so you also could get crunchy 12 bit samples in there

2 Likes

I love any instrument that costs more than 1000, it goes right in my “nope” list.

8 Likes

Polivoks vcf is lp/bp, this filter is a multimode lp/bp/hp. Maybe the circuit from their Black Dual VCF.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s amazing, but it’s way too close to the Pulsar23 for me to consider it.

The sends/returns by voice is really cool!

All my gears are connected to patchbays to be able to process everything with everything.

It could really works with my workflow!

You mean batchpays I presume.

3 Likes

I edited my message :slight_smile:
I wanted to say patchbay

i got that :wink:

Btw, I’m sure the Perkons will sound amazing, but…Damn those Pico Drum 2 sound crunchy as hell! Still have an empty eurorack case sitting on the shelf, bought it three or so years ago, but never put anything inside. That might change now…

A’ight Perkons, now drop the beat! :man_farmer:

Got too few kidneys for that.

2 Likes

They say dogs take after their owners….

8 Likes
1 Like

Some blurb on Juno

Apparently it’s digital voicing with analog filter and overdrive per voice. Outputs, sends and master optical compression.

1 Like

I hope a bunch of people sell their DFAMs to fund the purchase of one of these, driving down the asking price of a used DFAM.

4 Likes

I think Thomann already did that with their ridiculous price for a new one.

Anyone else spent half of today furiously hitting refresh on the Sonic State YouTube channel?

I’ll be honest, it made the drive home pretty spicy.

8 Likes

I’m sure it sounds bad going through an Octatrack. Or something… :upside_down_face:

@tentakill I’m over here just hoping two DFAMs is enough to not want this. Ugh

3 Likes

The DFAM index remains strong. Hodl.

3 Likes